cbdMD|CBD OIL TINCTURE FOR DOGS – CALMING 500 mg
Even a good dog can have a bad day. Many have a fear of storms or loud noises, are over-excitable, don’t like being left alone, or just need a little help staying calm. Our calming CBD oil for dogs combines our innovative Superior Broad Spectrum formula with soothing ingredients like valerian root, chamomile, and melatonin. This unique formula results in a high-quality oil tincture packed with CBD, additional cannabinoids (CBG and CBN), and terpenes – all while ensuring that all products are THC-free.*
- Hemp extracts (Cannabidiol, Cannabinol, Cannabigerol)
- Droppers are made of plastic for your pet’s safety
- Veterinarian formulated
- Available in multiple strengths based on your dog’s weight and in two flavors:
- Naturally delicious blueberry flavor dogs love
CBD CALMING OIL INGREDIENTS
Hemp Extract (Cannabidiol, Cannabigerol, Cannabinol), Herb Blend Extract (valerian root, passion flower, lemon balm, chamomile, melatonin), MCT Oil, and Blueberry Flavor.
BENEFITS OF CBD BALM1
Our Superior Broad Spectrum formula is a result of extracting valuable cannabinoids and terpenes from the hemp plant – combined with additional ingredients for soothing support:
Assists with “hot spot” recovery
Support daily wellness routine
All products are tested to be THC-free*
Moisturizes noses, paw pads, elbows, and dry, itchy spots
DIRECTIONS FOR BEST RESULTS
- Squeeze dropper to fill to desired serving (dropper will fill halfway, indicating one full serving)
- Squeeze oil directly into the mouth (droppers are made of plastic for pet safety) or mix with your pet’s meal or water.
- Consistency is key when starting a new regimen for your pet; use daily for 30 days for best results
- Gradually increase the amount or concentration as needed
- Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight
Why Paw CBD?
Simply put, we’re the best in the business. We dedicate ourselves to researching and creating veterinarian-formulated products made with every pet in mind. From nose to tail, Paw CBD provides more ways to meet your dog’s everyday needs.